kind of world you want to live in. Use this site to take back your
Better World Shopper
I would like to suggest some actions to take with the help of the Better World Handbook.
1) Resist the Urge to go Shopping (visit the Church of Stop Shopping )
2) Buy less stuff
3) Treat workers with respect and courtesy
4) Buy used (think Freecycle, Recycling centers, Thrift shops, Salvation Army, Craigslist)...
5) Buy durable and reusable products
6) Buy products with minimal packaging
7) Support locally owned independent businesses (visit Pioneer Valley Local First and think CSA)
8) Buy Fair Trade (visit the Fair Trade Federation)
9) Boycott irresponsible companies (visit Ethical Consumer's boycott list) http://www.ethicalconsumer
10) Let companies know how you feel
11) Buy from socially responsible companies (see the Better World Handbook)